Monday 26 April 2010

In,s And Out,s

---------
In
.Glee second season back on in uk and tonight the madonna episode can,t wait!!
.Viva Glam Gaga I,m telling you i absoultly love it! i,m mixing and matching with it!
.Barry m dazzledusts! my cousin brought her barry m dazzledusts round and gave them me so they happily live with my little collection but have found new appreciation they don,t cost much but there damn good so expect new looks!
Out!
.VO5 Volume Boost Elixir! I have to say i gave it ago but my hair is getting greasy much quicker and a lot harder to work with so i,m back on the L'Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 i had my doubts but i miss this shampoo and conditioner so i,m back on the healthy hair band wagon!


Viva Glam Gaga, Mac Underage Lipglass and Cutex Lip Liner In Fuchsia.

Me Pouting! Looks Nice Though!

Left To Right
85,86,58,70,sorry the number rubbed off on this gold
70,4,Again sorry the number rubbed off! 22,78.

The V05 That,s going! And Back To L'Oreal Elvive.
As always thanks For reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment