Tuesday 13 March 2012

Products I,m Loving Right Now #4
































As i just filmed the video i though i would show you some swatches of the products that were bleached out by the sun. And in the UK thats saying something :)


Spring has sprung and all that jazz so my products have been switched up amazingly see what a little sun can do!



























My two new rotated a lot pinks are Mac,s Snob And Victorian.
Snob being the bottom swatch is the only lipstick i say go out and try this lipstick  always makes me happy introduces a little colour to a maybe drab uniform and this was my product of all last summer and as the sun comes out again i grab straight for it.

Top swatch is Mac,s Victorian came out with the spring colour forecast collection last year and i have to say i haven't wore it allot but i find myself lazy applying to excite again a drab tunic uniform such a cool pink with gold shimmer and surprisingly moisturising.






























And now we go one extreme to  the other with a completely nude colour bottom swatch which is coquette by lime crime opaque nude really rich and creamy amazing pigment my new love to all my nude lipsticks :)

And to the extreme sleek lipstick in O.M.G and yes is is my new love i never imagined myself wearing bright orange but it is perfect with my skin tone and is such a welcomed change from my bright red lip so watch this space ;)




































E.L.F Blush in Innocence

This reminds me of mac,s well dressed without the shimmer i having been reaching for this over my well dressed which is odd but at a cool  £1.50 i,m all for it draw back crappy plastic packaging but what do you expect with that price tag!!


                                                                   


                                                               















                                                             



                                                                     Mac,s Well Dressed Blush































Yes i have to show of these colours creates some amazing look i am of course only showing one but you get the idea :)




































Mac studio Sculpt Foundation nw20
Bare Minerals In fair to set
Mac Fleur Power Blush
Mac Snob Lipstick
Eyeko Pencil Black

 on the brow bone if your interested i do have a tutorial on this look???





Finish with a none exiting face of the day





































Products Used
Mac studio Sculpt Foundation nw20
Bare Minerals In fair to set
Mac Fleur Power Blush
Mac Snob Lipstick
Eyeko Pencil Black


And keep sending me your blush recommendations :)
Take care
xxxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment