Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Blog Face Lift Inspires

Okay yes i have technically been blogging for awhile but i just gave my blog a make-over so now i now feel inspired to blog everything lol. Although i will spare you the boring details :) As my blog has been just make-up related which is fine but that is only one side of me! So they blog is going crazy with more body mods yes but i am now going to share my fashion sense yes i say sense in the fact that i am not a follow of fashion i tend to sway to vintage Victorian styles but down stop reading yet! It maybe vintage and sorta weird sometimes but it is also modern who does not love a tea dress in summer. So i hope you subscribe to my blog and hope to hear some of your thoughts what would YOU like me to tell you about myself. Take care xx

No comments :

Post a Comment