Tuesday 26 October 2010

Manchester Haul

Since i won't be doing haul video's any more because of the ages watching my video's but i don;t mind showing you on my blog every now and again! this is not showing off! this is what i spent a part of my birthday money on! i wish i got to go out and shop like this! But not everyone is blessed.

Might as well get the boring stuff out of the way first!






Yes it is hand sanitizer! it,s the nsi one for when doing clients :)





Oh yeah nobody shops like me i bought these plaster things for when i,m filing lol! they had to be pink :)





Mac Creme d nude

Yes i had to nip in and i bought another nude colour but it is now my favourite lipstick





But to get full on nude put i use with this!



Which is a cheapy from super drug they were like 3 for a fiver or something like that i gave the nail polish to my mum :)



Sweet! i love this combo not too sticky either which is a must.



2true Lip & Cheek tint

it is so nice without the heavy price tag so go to super drug and pick one up if your into stains.



Lush!! My favourite part of shopping my bath time has been so boring!

so i purchased two space girl Bath Bombs they smell deli sh.

Would love your recommendations on more lush products!





More not very exiting purchases! Some eyelash glue that actually drys :)



My new best friend! Dry Shampoo

I,m trying to just wash my hair at most three times a week so i don,t do any more damage! so this will help with the in between days days it's super drugs own but smells nice and does not make me look like i have dandruff :)







My new Shampoo & Conditioner

I love it cherry and fig it smells so lovely this one is for fine hair so this from first use is by far the best shampoo i have used and it again superdrugs own so you don't have to spend ££££

I also got the coconut deep conditioner it is OK but I'll stick to olive oil to sort out my dry hair!







Okay so this is what I'm going to be giving away i know it is not much! But i want to say thank you for everyone who reads and comments not just on here but my You-tube channel to! this is an in-between price as when i get to a thousand subscribers i will be giving away a urban decay Alice in wonderland palette!

So i know it was along one but thanks for sticking it out this long!

i appreciate everyone that reads and followers this blog! your support has been amazing! even though i have been slacking so thank you again.

If you want to see more random vlogs i have started a separate vlog channel for more day to day things! so i hope you go check that out and thanks again!



No comments :

Post a Comment