Saturday 7 August 2010

It Was Worth It!!!

I have to say i have never worked so hard for anything in my life! i,m so happy i,ve not slept yet it was turning out to be a pretty rubbish! then my step dad said i have mail! well i thought i,m not allowed to order anything else so was a little confused! the packaging sort of give it away though! Do Not Bend! yeah i got my City & Guilds Nvq in level 2 In beauty therapy! so i,m now an actual beautician!

So Here,s A Peek
I think it was defiantly the best and worst year of my life! and the best thing is i,m already to start again in September!
So what efforts have you been rewarded for??
Be Proud everyone who sat an kind of exams it,s hard work but it pays off!

2 comments :

  1. Congrats, this is so cool !
    Did you go to a school to have it ?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to college and got it i go back in september to do my level 3 nail services course so exited!

    ReplyDelete