Wednesday 7 July 2010

I Suck At Blogging!

I am SO sorry that i just don,t blog enough but the good news is i have finally finished college! so that means i can at least this summer do regular video,s and blog,s yeah! Yes i just have to say the last ten months have been so hard but at the same time totally f***ing awesome honestly i can say that blood seat and tears went into gaining that certificate and i,m so proud not just of me but of all the girlie's in beauty that i studied with! And with all of my heart some of you have been down right outstanding when i thought i could,t do it! when i was down there were a couple of you that was always there to pick me up so i Heart you! So as we all move on to our next adventures in life you Betta facebook me! I had my interview for my next course which is is level 3 nail services and a few of the girls are doing it with me so at least i don,t have to go through the terror of first days all on my own.

Here,s all my girlie's for children in need
Going too miss you all!
So i,m gonna go cry in a corner no in all seriousness if you just achieved something great here we go TEAM HUG

1 comment :

  1. ok u numpty u made me cry reading that lol
    i cant believe its all over and we have to move on to pastures new but the friends i have made are good ones and keeping in touch is a must...... xxxx

    ReplyDelete